I feel your trouble. Tell me of them. I understand

anything goes on affliction street. scream your damn fool head off about anything that won't fit in the other forums. got a crackpot theory on freemasons? a burning hatred for cracker barrel employees? a finicky house cat? tell us all about it here.

Moderator: The S.S.I. Is Watching You.

I feel your trouble. Tell me of them. I understand

Postby McMonkeyQueen » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:00 pm

Soo.. Whats on your mind. HUH!! Tell me God damnit!! Yeah thats right you'd better run!.....Sorry sometimes I get carried away. But seriously I'm a really good listener uh I mean reader uh I mean speller. Damn!
Well I'm not a genious.....or are I.
Laiceps!!
McMonkeyQueen
sluggish ogre

Postby Spectre » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:52 pm

People keep asking me to tell them about my problems, but I don't wanna. What do I do? And yes, this is a joke.
"No thanks, I think I'll stay outside in the cold, where I can still see the stars."
Spectre
total witch

Location: in your head; we all are because you're insane! Deal with it.

Re: I feel your trouble. Tell me of them. I understand

Postby williamthebloody » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:22 pm

McMonkeyQueen wrote:Soo.. Whats on your mind. HUH!! Tell me God damnit!! Yeah thats right you'd better run!.....Sorry sometimes I get carried away. But seriously I'm a really good listener uh I mean reader uh I mean speller. Damn!
Well I'm not a genious.....or are I.

ooooh you card read good!

i cant tell you my problems. thatd ruin my mystique!! and dammit, thats all ive got. erm, i DO have mystique dont i?
williamthebloody
the devil made digital

Postby ryhmy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:37 am

There's already a thread like this in this forum. Just click this and the internet magic will hurl you there.
Life is like an elephant: Big, gray and turns pink only by getting pretty friggin' drunk.
ryhmy
total witch

Postby LunaticFringe » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:26 am

I love you ryhmy. Your sarcasm fills me with glee :tooth:
"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt"
LunaticFringe
sluggish ogre

Postby ryhmy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:10 am

Spreading dry sarcasm to various messageboards is my only source of happines in my boring little life.
Life is like an elephant: Big, gray and turns pink only by getting pretty friggin' drunk.
ryhmy
total witch

Postby williamthebloody » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:58 am

ryhmy wrote:Spreading dry sarcasm to various messageboards is my only source of happines in my boring little life.

i like to ruin weddings.
williamthebloody
the devil made digital

Postby Spectre » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:18 pm

ryhmy wrote:There's already a thread like this in this forum. Just click this and the internet magic will hurl you there.

Oh, be nice. You're gonna scare her away, just like the other 4/5 of the newbies who show up here.
"No thanks, I think I'll stay outside in the cold, where I can still see the stars."
Spectre
total witch

Postby Rynan » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:28 pm

NO! DON'T GO! I'm hungry. :sad:
"I wanna see the devil that's hiding in you!"- Shinjirou Hayashida; Cromarte High School
Rynan
the devil made digital

Postby Scissorhands » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:56 pm

*offers tin of cat food*
Beware the red-eye cat
Scissorhands
the devil made digital

Postby McMonkeyQueen » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:45 pm

Hey all you guys ROCK!!! Luv ya lots. Except you ryhmy, you've been fucking with me all week. I mean Ive tried to be nice, but your really starting to piss the fuck out of me. so ease up k. Oh yeah everyone, just tell me one thing if you cant or wont tell me about your problems then why not make some up. Or meerly just tell me some outrageous stories I luv them yeees.
Laiceps!!
McMonkeyQueen
sluggish ogre

Postby Spectre » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:50 pm

I actually do have a genuine problem to seek your advice on, but I can't get into it as I am currently engaged in playing Bodyhunt with Grimwit. Soon as it's over, I'll get into it though.
See ya then
Oh wait, you're not here right now, are you?
Spectre
total witch

Postby Spectre » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:26 pm

Okay, here's my problem: I seem to post responses that, at least it seems to me, ward off other people's responses like a repellent. I seem to make threads untouchable (this might just be my imagination, I don't know), especially when I write some really long response. Please check the various threads around here for such responses, the ones that look like little essays, and note the dates of the replies that followed. Tell me if I'm correct on this one, or if I'm just a really impatient person who doesn't like being ignored.
Spectre
total witch

Postby ryhmy » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:53 am

McMonkeyQueen wrote:Luv ya lots. Except you ryhmy, you've been fucking with me all week. I mean Ive tried to be nice, but your really starting to piss the fuck out of me. so ease up k.

Sorry, nothing personal. Actually I didn't even realize you were the same person, when I replied to you in the omg!! I love music- thread. I probably wouldn't have been so utterly sarcastic on both threads if I had noticed I was writing to the same person :oops:

Just try to check for existing threads before starting a new one. When you have read this board for awhile and see 10 threads about the same subject you kinda get a bit pissed.
Most topics are so poorly named, though that it's hard to tell what they're about. I guess it's understandable to make mistakes. So sorry for being an asshole.

Everything ok now? ;)

Spectre: With Grimwit? He's still alive? Why hasn't he written a thing in ages? :o
ryhmy
total witch

Postby Spectre » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:14 am

hm, I was wondering that too. I'll have to ask him.
Spectre
total witch

Next

Return to affliction street