Rynan's crap!!(yea!)

promote your website, post your artwork, or drum up support for your business. go ahead: impress the hell out of everyone. i DARE ya.

Moderator: The S.S.I. Is Watching You.

Postby Turnip » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:02 pm

Hello underboob.
Turnip
raging troll

Postby williamthebloody » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 pm

i totally LOVE that SR pic! everything about it... it completely captures the comic: character, mood, everything, in one smokin' image... wicked!
williamthebloody
the devil made digital

Postby The Flying Dracula Hair » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:04 pm

Turnip wrote:Hello underboob.

Sorry, underbood can't log in to say hi back.
The Flying Dracula Hair
the devil made digital

Postby Rynan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:07 pm

See this? This is awesome. It's my second design for the Wonder Woman villain The Cheetah(trust me, you don't want to see the first) and right now I feeling self conscious about my work, regardless of how good this design is or the extra time I took adding shading to it. Personally, I blame Deviant Art's submission categories and digital artists.

So hook me up with some love and opinion so can go out and do amazing things with confidence.
"I wanna see the devil that's hiding in you!"- Shinjirou Hayashida; Cromarte High School
Rynan
the devil made digital

Postby Slinker » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:33 pm

Okay heres some LOVE

And heres an opinion:

You really succed with the shading. Looks awesome!
Last edited by Slinker on Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slinker
the devil made digital

Postby williamthebloody » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:41 pm

RY you dont usually do shading on you stuff, do you? you'd never know it from this. it looks GREAT.
i personally don't know much about the Cheetah. was it a lady in a cheetah costume and them a lady with cheetah-like powers/characteristics? no idea. but there is a great look with your design. like it's primed and ready for an animated series or summat.
williamthebloody
the devil made digital

Postby Rynan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:48 am

williamthebloody wrote:i personally don't know much about the Cheetah. was it a lady in a cheetah costume and them a lady with cheetah-like powers/characteristics? no idea.

Well, trust me, you don't want to know. It's both confusing and frustrating, which is a hallmark of superhero comics. Did you know they keep publishing Wonder Woman because of clause in William Marston's contract that if they stop, they lose the rights to the character? That, and she apparently has animal empathy, like Ma-ti from Captain Planet.
"I wanna see the devil that's hiding in you!"- Shinjirou Hayashida; Cromarte High School
Rynan
the devil made digital

Postby williamthebloody » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:59 pm

youre soooo smart rynan. i dunno cheetah these days just seems like yet another fetishist character. which i what wonder woman is all about, dammit!
williamthebloody
the devil made digital

Postby Rynan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:22 pm

williamthebloody wrote:youre soooo smart rynan.

I do what I can.
Rynan
the devil made digital

Postby Rynan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:18 am

I just want people to know I'm starting up $5 commissions again. No pay pal this time. Just send me a request via e-mail and I'll send you an address you can snail mail me the cash. I figure this better than signing up for a account on an online bank or some such. Simple and slooowww.

EDIT: Also, just to inform you, that all commission proceeds will be invested in my ZOMBIE REAGAN Halloween costume. To make this amazing festive apparel possible, I need at least six commissions. That will buy me the mask that I will zombify and wear roaming the countryside for human brains.

You cannot deny the gipper his brains.
Rynan
the devil made digital

Previous

Return to soiled heart road